Temporary Residents

You may consult an NHS Doctor anywhere in the UK if you are away from home and in need of medical attention. You can do this by simply asking to see the nearest GP as a ‘Temporary Resident’. We will be happy to see any friends or relatives staying with you if they need a Doctor.